All Microsoft Products Activator
This new software can definitely help you activate your version of operating system as well as MS Office whether it’s on your laptop or desktop computer. It able to activates older versions of OS as well as the latest version, including the Windows 10.
To be more accurate, the latest Re-Loader Activator v2.0 able to activates the following editions of Microsoft products including the Server editions:
- Win 10 TP – Enterprise, Professional and Server.
- Win 8 or 8.1 RTM – All versions of Enterprise, Professional and Core.
- Win 7 – All versions of Starter, Home, Enterprise, Professional and Ultimate.
- Win Vista – All versions of Starter, Home, Enterprise, Business and Ultimate.
- Win XP – Home SP3, Professional SP3 and Media Center 2005 SP3.
- Win Server 2008 and 2008 R2 – ServerDatacenter, ServerEnterprise, ServerStandard, ServerComputeCluster and ServerWeb.
- Win Server 2012 and 2012 R2 – ServerStandard, ServerDatacenterCore, ServerDatacenter, SolutionCore, ServerCloudStorage, ServerCloudStorageCore.
- Win Server 2016 TP – ServerStandardCore, ServerStandard, ServerDatacenterCore, ServerDatacenter, SolutionCore, Solution, ServerCloudStorageCore, ServerCloudStorage, ServerStorageStandard
Besides, this program also able to activates all Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions. So, it’s truly a powerful loader that you can try to see the effectiveness.
Is Your Windows and Office Version Activated?
If you are still unsure whether your current version of Windows is activated on not, then you better follow the following steps to check it out before using the re-loader activator.
Checking Windows 8 Activation Status:
Although more than a ways to check the Windows 8 activation status, here is the classic way:
- Open the System window. Right-click the bottom left corner to open the Quick Access Menu and choose System on it.
- From the System window, view the activation info on the bottom (in Windows activation section).
Checking Windows 7 Activation Status:
- Click the Start button and right-click on the Computer and choose the Properties to displayed the System window.
- From the System window, view the activation info on the Windows activation section.
Checking Office 2013 (Office 15) Activation Status:
- Open any one of the Office applications i.e. Microsoft Office Word 2013.
- Hit on the File button from the upper left corner, click on Account and look at the Product information, if you see the Product Activated that’s mean your Office was activated.
How to run and use the Re-loader Activator?
Here are the steps to use the tool effectively:
- Download the loader to your PC desktop and un-zip it. Make sure you will see two files i.e. Re-Loader-1.2_rc8.exe and SetupComplete.cmd.
- This application do not required any installation. Just right-click on the Re-Loader-2.0.exe and click Run as administrator. If there is dialog box pop-up, just click OK to accept it.
- Click on the I Accept button to accept the agreement. You will see the following screen.
- Depending on the Windows and Office version that installed on the PC, you may see slightly different option tick on the screen.
- Just tick the products that you want to activate, click the Active button.
- Wait until it finishes. After finished restarting your PC and upon restarting, you selected products are activated. Done!
Alternative software for activeDownload 1 Download 2 Download 3