On-page SEO refers to the things you do on your own site to enhance it’s ranking in the search engines. This includes but is not limited to:
• Creating content around specific keywords.
• Formatting/designing your site so that the most important keywords are emphasized and appear near the top of the page.
• Including the chosen keywords in meta tags.
• Including the keywords in the navigation menu and other links.
• Using your keywords in other parts of your site, such as the title of the page, the file name, etc.
• Using related keywords on the site (see the question on LSI for more information).