1) 7th Meeting of Education Ministers of SCO Member States held in Which Country?
2) Parliamentary panel to examine functioning of Which Ministry?
A) Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
B) Employees Provident Fund Organisation
C) Ministry of Civil Aviation
D) Ministry of Coal
3) Who announces award in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s name?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Manmohan Singh
C) Inder K. Gujral
D) H.D. Deve Gowda
4) Europe, Japan send spacecraft on 7-Year Journey to Which Planet?
5) Which City is to be renamed as Shyamala?
6) Who is the author of the book Indian Sports: Conversations and Reflections?
A) Frank Duckworth
B) Vijayan Bala
C) Abid Ali Kazi
D) Philip Bailey
7) Who has announces retirement from all forms of Cricket?
A) Praveen Kumar
B) MS Dhoni
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Ravindra Jadeja
8) India’s longest river bridge to be built on Brahmaputra river in Which State?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
9) World Wrestling Championship has recently begun at ________.
10). _______ has recently won the US’ Presidential Medal for her work against sex slavery and labor exploitation.
(a) Nadia Murad
(b) Sunita Williams
(c) Minal Patel Davis
(d) Anna Burns
(e) Mrinal Pandey
11). Who will receive the prestigious Carnot Prize from the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania?
(a) Gita Gopinath
(b) Nikey Heley
(c) M J Akbar
(d) Arun Jaitley
(e) Piyush Goyal
12). Who has been elected as the Treasurer of the World Steel Association (worldsteel)?
(a) Ratan Tata
(b) Sajjan Jindal
(c) Natarajan Chandrasekaran
(d) Anil Agarwal
(e) Lakshmi Mittal
13). Which of the following Indian city is hosting the fourth edition of Global Partners’ Forum in December 2018?
(a) New Delhi
14). Which of the following regulatory body has announced more measures to increase liquidity flows to the non-banking financial companies?
15). European and Japanese space agencies have sent an Ariane 5 rocket carrying two probes into orbit for a joint mission to __________.
16). Bajrang Punia will be India’s best bet for a medal in ongoing World Championship in Europe. He belongs to _____.
(e) Javelin throw
17). In which of the following field The Carnot Prize is given?
(a) Distinguished contributions in UN
(b) Distinguished contributions and research in Economics
(c) Distinguished contributions in International peace
(d) Distinguished contributions to energy policy
(e) Distinguished contributions in Space Programs
18). Shahi Litchi of _______ recently got a GI tag.
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Uttar Pradesh